By using this website, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions, together with any other documents that reference may be made to, outline the various terms and conditions that should govern your use of our website. The use of our website includes any access made to the website, browsing of our content, and placing an order for our products, and making payment for any product obtained.
These terms and conditions also contain vital information about various rights you are entitled to and your obligations when using the website. You should thus read them carefully and make sure you understand them before using the website. If possible, you should print them or store them on your computer or another drive, for future reference when needed.
The terms and conditions listed on this website also include
- Our Frequently Asked Questions Page, which contains in depth information about our services, and any questions that may arise when you are using them.
- Our Guarantees section, which contains the various measures we have taken to ensure that our customers are protected when using our website, especially when placing an order with us.
You should be acquainted with these terms and conditions before using our website, placing an order or making payment for a product.
By accessing our website and proceeding to use it (this includes placing an order as defined below, and/or making payments for any products and services availed to you through the website), you agree to accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be legally bound by them. If at any point (during the use of our website) you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions outlined here, you should immediately cease using the website.
At www.www.essaycrackers.com, we reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or make additional elements to them from time to time. Any such modification will be legally binding, and it will become effective immediately. Your continued use of our website after the revised terms and conditions are posted will constitute to an acceptance of the modifications made.
Amends and additional elements will be made to these terms and conditions if:
- We alter the existing services offered on our website
- We add new services to the website
- We are required to do so because of regulatory, legal or security reasons
Any modifications made to these terms and conditions will be posted on the website, and all users should periodically check it to see if there any changes.
- OUR WEBSITE AND YOUR USE OF IT
a) The working of our website is described on the About Us page
b) A comprehensive list of all the services available on the website can be viewed on Our Services page
c) The company reserves the right to make modifications on how the site works, alter or withdraw any services or features on the website from time to time without any prior notice.
d) In order for you to access our site, place an order and pay for any product available on this website, you must be able to enter into a legal contract in the jurisdiction of your current location.
- PLACING AN ORDER
a) In order for you to place an order for any of the services we provide, you must complete an online order form available on our website and submit it to us, which will then become the “order”.
b) The order will among other things, specify the scale of work you want done, and other requirements that you have about the essay, paper or any other written product. The information provided on this form will include the type of service you want,
the academic level you require, information about the type of paper, details about the subject, citation style needed and any other instructions you may want followed. The written service (referred to as “product” in these terms and condition) you require will then be drafted according to this information and delivered to you.
a) When using our website, you will be asked to register with us in order to enjoy the various services and products available on the website. The registration process will involve you filling a standard online registration form available on the website.
b) When filling the form, you will be required to provide the following personal information, which will include your name, email address, your country of residence, telephone number and your payment information.
c) In case there is a change in the information provided during registration “registration information”, you should immediately update your profile to reflect these changes. This will be with the exception of the email address only, which cannot be altered once it has been entered during the registration process.
- THE USE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
b) Any personal information collected from you is regarded as confidential and as such is not divulged to third parties, other than when legally required to do so to the relevant authorities.
c) We will never sell, share, or rent personal information collected from you to third parties or use your email address to send unsolicited mails. All emails sent to you by us will only be in connection with the provision of the agreed services and products available on our website.
d) Our company is committed to protecting your privacy, and as such, only authorized employees of the company are allowed access any personal information of the individual customers, and only on a need to know basis.
e) We review our systems and data stored on them constantly to protect our clients’ information from any unauthorized actions against the computer systems and their data. Any such action is promptly investigated with an aim of prosecuting or suing the responsible parties for the damages incurred.
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND ITS SECURITY
a) During the registration process, you will be required to provide your name and an email address (out of which you will choose one to become your username for the website), and select a password. The username and the password selected will become your account information.
b) It is your responsibility to keep your account information secure, and you should never disclose it or share it with anyone.
c) As a registered user of our website, you will be responsible for all activities associated with your account. If at any point you suspect that someone else has access to your account, you should go to the edit profile section of the website and change it immediately or contact us
d) The company reserves the right to change your account password if it is deemed not to be secure enough. In such a situation, you will be notified through an email to the email address provided by you during registration.
e) In case you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking Remind password link on the login page. However, you must pass a security check for us to be sure that you are the owner of the account as you claim.
- PAYMENT OF AN ORDER
a) By placing an order on our website, you will be making an offer to purchase a product from us. The product ordered will only be made available to you after a payment for it has been authorized by you.
b) The fee for the product ordered will be calculated and is meant to be paid in advance in accordance with the information on the pricing section of our page. The company will be under no obligation to make the product ordered available to you until the complete fee has been paid.
c) Discounts are applicable on some of the products available on our website and you should refer to the Pricing section for more information.
d) Currently, we only accept payments through PayPal as indicated in our FAQs section. The company reserves the right to change this method of payment or add another method. Any such modification will be communicated to you through the email address provided during registration.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE: TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF USE
a) You may access our website and use the services available on it only for your own personal, non-commercial use.
b) You must not use this website or any part of it for any illegal purpose. Specifically, you must not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any material that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, abusive, defamatory, harassing, libeling, offensive or invades the privacy of another person;
- Disseminating any material that violates any applicable law or may be deemed to violate any law;
- Posting, sending, transmitting or publishing any material that contains worms, viruses, and/or Trojan horses, or any other material that contains a computer program, file or code that is designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer system or software;
- Posting or transmitting any material that solicits for funds, sponsors or advertisers;
- Disseminating any material that encourages illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Making, disseminating or storing electronic copies of copyright protected material without permission from the owner of the said material; or
- Interfering with another person’s use of this website.
c) Anyone who breaches the provisions of these terms and conditions will be responsible for any damages and costs resulting from the breach.
d) You remain solely responsible for any material you submit to this site, and you acknowledge that neither the company or any third parties associated with it will be liable for any action or inaction by the company or such third parties with regards to any such material;
e) Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on the website are available within USA. If you choose to access this website outside USA, you will be deemed to have done so on your own initiative and it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with the local laws during your use. In such a situation, the company will not be liable for any loss, damage or costs, in whatever manner, howsoever caused because of the use.
f) The company reserves the right to terminate your use of our website if you breach any of these terms and conditions without notice.
g) The company reserves the right to suspend your use of the website pending further investigations, if we have a reason to suspect that your use is negatively affecting other users or interfering with the lawful operation of the site;
h) The company reserves the right to monitor the use of this website, although it is not under obligation to do so, in order to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions.
- USE OF OUR PRODUCTS
By submitting content an order and/or making a payment for a product, you acknowledge that:
- You are purchasing the product for your own personal and non-commercial use only;
- All products are acquired from freelance writers who transfer all the rights and ownership to the company and/or any other third parties associated with the company;
- Except for a number of reasonable copies for your own personal, non-commercial use, you may not copy, distribute, publish, transmit, modify or create derivative works from the products or any other content featured on this website without prior written consent of the company;
- You must not make any copies of products or content featured on this site, or use any part of it thereof, without the proper citation.
By submitting content and/or making a payment for a product, you acknowledge that:
- The company reserves the right to terminate any contract, agreement or arrangement with anyone attempting to pass any work as their own, or a person who condones such an action.
- You may not distribute any product delivered to you to third parties or distribute it in any way for commercial use or any other purpose.
- You may not put your name on any content or product delivered to you by the company. We do not encourage, condone or knowingly engage in acts of plagiarism or any other acts of academic dishonesty;
- Neither the company nor any other third parties associated with it shall be held liable for unethical, illegal or wrongful use of the products and any other content acquired from this website. This includes, but is not limited to plagiarism, lawsuits, academic disciplinary actions, poor grades, failure or any other legal actions resulting from such use.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDERS AND REFUNDS
a) Unless in a situation where we have breached our obligations as the company under the set terms and conditions, all products acquired from us are not refundable, and they are not accompanied by any warranties.
c) Once an order has been completed and delivered to you, the company does not offer refunds regardless of the circumstance, unless stated specifically in these terms and conditions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By accessing and using this site, you acknowledge and agree that:
a) We are the sole owner and licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and in any material featured or published on it. Any such material is protected by copyright laws around the world and all such rights are reserved.
b) The product(s) delivered to you have been created by our writers and full rights in these products are retained by us or any other third party associated with our company.
c) When you make payment for a product delivered to you, you will acquire non-exclusive rights from us to use that product for personal, non-commercial use only.
d) You may not copy, distribute, publish, transmit, modify or create derived work from the products or any other content featured on this website without prior written consent of the company.
e) You will be held responsible and liable for any loss, damage or cost we may suffer resulting from any unauthorized or wrongful use of any material from this website.
f) Any material you submit to us does not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights, or any other rights thereof, of any person or violate any law. In case they do, you will be held responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result.
g) No intellectual property right in this website or in any material available on this website is intended to be transferred to any person who accesses this website, nor shall such rights be deemed to have been transferred after a person accesses the website.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that:
a) You fully understand that the company cannot and does not offer any guarantees that the material available on the website for downloading will be free of worms, viruses, Trojan horses and any other computer code that may destruct your computer system, and it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures to protect yourself against such threats.
b) The company will not assume any responsibility or be held liable for any damage, loss or costs that you may incur while using the internet to access our website.
c) The content on this website is provided as is, and we do not offer any guarantees that the website or any information downloaded or found on the website will meet your requirements or expectations. We can also not guarantee that the services available on this website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
d) The company will not be held liable for any modifications we make to the website.
f) We will not be held liable for any damages, losses or cost incurred due to the use of our services/products, or any other reason arising in connection with the services/products including, but not limited to:
- Electronic, network, hardware, software, computer, internet, email and telephone failures, malfunctions and difficulties of any kind;
- Failed, incomplete, or delayed email and/or computer transmissions;
- Any condition caused by events that beyond the control of the company leading to the delay, disruption or corruption of the products and/or services;
- Any printing and/or typographical errors in the products; or
- Any injuries, damages or losses of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the use of our services/products
g) We will not be held liable for any injuries, losses, and damages of any kind that occur as a result of, or in connection with, the use of our website, inability to use the website, or any other reason, including but not limited to:
- Any condition caused by events that are beyond our control; or
- Any unpredictable losses or damages
h) No element of these terms and conditions has been made with the intent to exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death occurring because of negligence, deceitful misrepresentation, or any other liability that may not be limited or excluded by the applicable laws.
i) Nothing contained in these terms and conditions is intended to impinge on your statutory rights as a customer.
- GOVERNING LAWS
a) These terms and conditions are governed by the USA law, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the USA courts.
b) If accessing this website outside USA, it is your responsibility to comply with the local applicable laws.
a) Under no circumstance should you transfer the rights accorded to you under these terms and condition to any other person/party.
b) If any part of these terms is unenforceable, void or unlawful, that part will be deemed severable and affect the validity of the remaining parts.